December 27, 2020 |
Wine Club Pick-Up
2020 is almost gone and we are looking forward to more normal times! Its been a heck of a year, so lets have a party to celebrate the New Year!
Subject to local and state COVID mandates, we are planning our Wine Club Pick Up Weekend for January 9th and 10th. Be sure to keep an eye on our website blog for any updates.
To comply with social distancing, we are asking all 4, 6 and 12 bottle members to come Saturday, January 9th and all 2 bottle members to come Sunday, January 10th. This is not a strict requirement, but we are suggesting this to even out crowd size.
Here’s some added details:
- Business hours will be noon to 5 pm each day. The party starts at 1 pm.
- A local Chef will be preparing a wonderful Paella on an outside grill for your culinary enjoyment!
- Saturday and Sunday will feature live music on our outdoor stage from 1 to 4 pm.
- We will have a wine contest each day. The winner will receive a “Wine Appreciation” session for up to 6 people with Andy.
- Very limited seating inside. Lots of seating outside. In case of inclement weather, we’ll figure that one out as needed.
- If you have not selected your wine yet, I have done that for you. Selections were based on past purchases and our knowledge of your palate. If you're not pleased with the selections, you can always exchange at the time of your visit.
- Cards will be charged on January 2nd and 3rd, so you can expect to see your wine purchase on your credit card.
- For Texas customers who typically pick up their wine, please let me know if you want your wine shipped. We will be shipping the week after January 10th.
So, come on out and get your wine. Bring a friend who signs up for the wine club and receive a complimentary bottle of wine!
It's going to be a great weekend!